CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

June 20, 2008

A Terrific Two-Movie Thursday!


Thursday was a fun-filled day! Marc and I went to see Kung Fu Panda at the Rave. It was a cute movie, but it wasn't what I expected. I thought it would be a funny Jack Black movie, but it was more about kung fu. (As Marc pointed out, that's why they called it Kung Fu Panda!) It was pretty serious for a kids' movie. 


After the movie, we went to Mason's Pub for lunch. Marc and I had never been there before, so we had to search for a few minutes to find its exact location. It's on Washington Street on the third floor of one of the downtown buildings. We were able to meter park right in front of the door. 

Mason's is a really cool little place, and the food was really good! They have a $4 tapas menu, so we ordered some fried dill pickle spears (again, my of my favorite foods!) and beef nachos for our appetizers. Marc ordered some meatball sliders (little sandwiches) for his entree, and I ordered the fish and chips. Everything was wonderful, and the portions were huge! Everything we ordered was $4, except for my fish and chips, which were $14.95 and well worth it! Oh, and their french fries are awesome! We will definitely be back!

So, after lunch we went home to chill. Then, Adam called to see if we wanted to meet him and Suzie for dinner. We decided to go to Biscuits & Blues. Again, we weren't that impressed with dinner there.

After Biscuits & Blues, we went to The Chocolate Crocodile, which is a candy store. I was in chocolate heaven! They had so many different things to choose from that it was really hard to make a decision. I bought a white chocolate covered Oreo cookie and a milk chocolate covered marshmallow stick, and Marc got some peanut brittle. Everything was so delicious!


Suzie had the idea to go see You Don't Mess with the Zohan. So, we went to see it at Monaco Theaters at Bridge Street. That was the funniest movie that I have seen in a long time. It was a typical goofy Adam Sandler movie, and I love Adam Sandler! I laughed so much during that movie!

After the movie, the boys made sure to get their free refills on their drinks, and we headed out. We stopped by the fountain for a minute so everyone could make their wishes.


It was a terrific Thursday!


0 comments: