CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

June 25, 2008

I'm a Mystery Shopper!

A few months ago, I signed up to be a mystery shopper for a nationwide restaurant chain. They contact me when they need someone to do a visit, and I report back to them with very detailed information. In exchange for my report, I receive a nice sum of money. My first visit was back in February.


So, about a week ago, I got an email requesting that I complete a visit this week. Marc and I decided to go last night. I didn't eat all day, so I would be prepared for my visit. 

Marc and I started with an onion appetizer, and Marc also ordered a cup of lobster and shrimp chowder. He went on and on about how good the chowder was, so I took a little taste of his and ended up ordering my own cup. It was sooooo good and reminded me of the corn and crab soup I always get at Terranova. 

After appetizers, we were served our entrees. Marc got a full slab of ribs and I had chicken tenders. (I know, I know....chicken fingers?  But they are so good here!) We each finished about half of our entrees and then ordered dessert. Now, this particular restaurant has a wonderful fried cheesecake dessert, but I was really in the mood for key lime pie, so that's what we ordered. It was the best key lime pie I have ever tasted! So yummy!

After we were finished with dinner, we rolled ourselves out of the restaurant, and I vowed to never eat again. We were disgustingly full! But, we were really pleased with how everything went, which is usually how it goes at this restaurant. I've never had any complaints! So, I'm off to do my review!

0 comments: