CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

June 24, 2008

Putt-Putt at Richland

After Marc finished playing his short game, we played a round of putt-putt golf. Richland has a really nice little course, and we had so much fun playing. The weather was beautiful and not too hot. In fact, there was a nice breeze. 

Here are some random pictures of the putt-putt course:





My ball, the pink one, went into the "sand trap."


Marc is getting ready to putt!


One of Marc's putts was really close to being a hole-in-one!


I was able to get my ball straight over this little bridge thingy and really close to the hole! Marc's first putt here ended up in the water, so I was really proud of myself!


Putting from the "rough."


We had a really good time at Richland today! I "lost" the scorecard, but I'm pretty sure that Marc won!

0 comments: