CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

June 11, 2008

A Late Night


Like I said earlier, Marc and I picked up some flowers and shrubs at Home Depot yesterday. After the sun went down last night, we got outside and worked on the flower bed. Marc tilled the soil and got it ready for planting. In my typical obsessive fashion, I placed the flowers to make sure they were even, and then got Marc's approval. Lovingly, I planted each flower and shrub with my own two hands...and a spade. Then we filled the bed with cypress mulch, which really smells good! 


At about 10:30pm, we stepped back to look at our work. We were really pleased with how everything turned out, although I'm going to add more small flowers to fill in some empty space. We're leaving now to go to Home Depot to pick some up! 

0 comments: