CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

June 30, 2008

13 More Days!

That's the number of days left until the start of Big Brother 10! BB has always been one of my guilty pleasures. When it's on, I make sure I never miss an episode...I even plan my nights around it! 


My obsession with Big Brother started during the fourth season, which aired in 2003. I had just moved to a new school and had several years worth of unpacking to do. I would go to school in the late afternoon, when it was the coolest, and work until about 11:00pm. One night, I was looking for some background noise, because an almost empty school can be kinda creepy at night. I happened to come across Big Brother 4. I immediately got sucked into all the drama! 

So, I only have 13 more days until the start of a new Big Brother, and I can't wait for it to begin! July 13th...mark it on your calendar!

0 comments: