CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

June 14, 2008

Girls' Night!

We had Girls' Night at Diane's house last night. Her hubby was out of town, so she thought it was a good night for it. We had sooooo much fun! 


We watched The Devil Wears Prada, which I'd never seen before. It was a really good movie! (And I'm usually not one to sit still long enough to watch a movie.) We also played Pop Culture Trivial Pursuit. Suzie ruled the game again! She is just a wealth of pop culture information! Her team had five "wedgies" before our team got one! Of course her team won, and I think our team ended up with a whopping two wedges.

We left at about 11:00pm, and since I met up to ride with Suzie, I didn't get home until after midnight. (I missed my curfew!) We had so much fun, and I can't wait to do it again!

0 comments: