CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

March 27, 2009

You Want to Stay 'Til When?

After dinner at Whispering Canyon, we hopped on a bus and headed over to one of the parks (I don't remember which one...) to transfer to our resort bus. We hung around for a little bit, then headed back to Magic Kingdom at about 10:30pm. 


Magic Kingdom had Extra Magic Hours until 2:ooam, so I really wanted to go back. Marc...not so much! But since he'll do anything to make me happy, he agreed to go. I'm really happy that we did! We were able to ride a lot of rides in a short amount of time, because the park wasn't really that busy. The only ride we had to wait in line for was Splash Mountain, and it wasn't that bad either. 

Since we knew we would be running around, I didn't feel like dragging the camera around. We stayed and played until closing time and got back to our room at about 3:00am. It was a crazy, fun night!


0 comments: