CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

March 27, 2009

Epcot

After our late night the previous day, we decided to sleep in a little bit, not much though, and arrived at Epcot by about 10:00am. We immediately went to Soarin' to get FastPasses for later, which turned out to be a good move. Then we wandered around for a little bit before heading over to Sunshine Seasons for an early lunch. Marc ordered a meal from the Asian area (big disappointment!), and I ordered a ham and salami grinder. (Totally stepping out of the box on that one! It was very good, and Marc had to help me finish it.)





After lunch, we checked out some of the topiaries that were starting to show up for the Flower and Garden Festival. (I'll post those pictures together in a separate post.) Then, we headed over toward World Showcase.


We checked out England, France, Morocco, An American Adventure, Japan, and Italy. This trip, I felt like we got a better chance to slow down and notice things that we didn't the last time. For instance, I totally missed this cute little donkey in Italy the last time we were there.





And we also didn't see the spitting gargoyle in France:








After World Showcase, we went back over to Future World to get some cool liquid refreshment from Club Cool.








We also went to use our Soarin' FastPass. Good thing we did! Yep, that's right...105 minutes!





While I was taking a picture of Marc and our FastPasses in front of the Stand-By Entrance, this cast member hopped in the picture. (I love Disney CMs!) I think he was just as thrilled as we were!





After Soarin', we wandered around a little bit more, and soon it was time for dinner at Rose and Crown!

1 comments:

Jana said...

I remember that Cast Member from Soarin, he is a nice guy.