CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

March 28, 2009

Dinner at Rose & Crown

Monday night's dinner reservation was at Rose & Crown. Marc and I ate there in September, and it was really good, so we thought we'd go again. This time was just as awesome!

Our server brought out some cheese bread and butter for us to snack on until our orders arrived. 


Marc ordered the Steak and Fish. He said it was really good!


For dessert, he ordered the Bailey's Irish Coffee Trifle. Again, really good!


I ordered Harry Ramsden's Fish and Chips. They came out nice and hot.


For my dessert, I ordered the Sticky Toffee Pudding. I put the pudding part on top of the cake before I took a picture, which is why it looks a little messy. It was heavenly!


Our meal was really good, with the exception of some gross little boys who showed up at the end. They were sticking their fingers on top of the malt vinegar bottles, licking their fingers, and repeating. Ewwww! I was ready to leave after seeing that! 

After dinner, we headed over to Magic Kingdom and arrived just in time for Wishes!


0 comments: