CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

March 30, 2009

Welcome Home!

Marc, being the rebel that he is, decided he wanted to see the new Kidani village at Disney's Animal Kingdom Village. Forget the "Construction Vehicles Only" signs. I was so mad, because I was worried that we'd end up getting kicked out. Then I saw this:


Now I want to see more! So on we go!


This is the canopy at the entrance:


Notice the security guard standing at the doorway. I didn't see him when I was taking the pictures, or I would have totally flipped out!


We also took some cool videos, but I don't know how to post them here. They're on You Tube, though!

After our private tour, we decided to call it a night and head back to the resort for a swim. Tomorrow morning....Magic Kingdom!


0 comments: