CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

March 25, 2009

Lunch at Yak & Yeti

As I said earlier, we got lunch at Anandapur Local Cafe, which is Yak & Yeti's counter service. Marc, Chris, and I ate there in September, and it was really good, so we wanted to go back. We must have gotten there at a good time, because we beat the rush of people that showed up right after us!

Marc ordered "an" eggroll and used a snack credit for it. This is what he got:

Pretty good use of a snack credit, if you ask me. And those things were huge!

For his entree, he ordered the shrimp lo mein:

Marc said it was a little soggy like it had been sitting around for a little bit. Good thing he got the eggrolls!

I ordered the honey chicken with white rice:

It was so hot that I had to let it sit for a minute before I could eat it. Mine was really fresh! 

For dessert, Marc got the mango pie:


And I got the chocolate "celebration" cake:


Although I hated that Marc didn't really like his entree, I was really happy with mine! I'm sure we'll be back to try it again. Now, we have more park to see!


2 comments:

Adam said...

Yak & Yucky! Maybe if I could not see I might would try it, as long as the smell wasn't Chinese like. lol

Karen said...

I don't do all the weird tasting Chinese sauces, either. The honey chicken is really not that adventurous! It's basically chicken breast nuggets with a sweet honey sauce on them and plain ol' white rice.