CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

July 9, 2008

A Shopping We Will Go

Yesterday, Marc and I decided to go to Belk at Parkway Place to look around. We'd been to the store at Madison Square and the store in Guntersville, but this was the first time we'd gone to the new store. Let me tell you, that had to have been the best shopping experience we've ever had! Everything was so neatly organized and easy to find. And all the associates were so nice and helpful! Nothing like the Madison Square and Guntersville stores.


I bought several work pieces and Marc bought a nice shirt and a pair of shorts. I also got a great deal on a pair of Merrell shoes! They rarely ever go on sale, but they were 25% off yesterday, and I got an additional 10% off. I was so excited! I didn't get to bring those babies home, though. They didn't have them at Parkway Place, so they're being shipped from the Cullman store to our house. It will be like Christmas in July!

0 comments: