CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

July 28, 2008

Back to Work...Almost

Our school faculty is having a meeting today to discuss the upcoming school year. During these meetings, we usually get our classroom list, schedules, and first week procedures. It seems like I dread this meeting every year, because I don't like the unexpected. You never know what you're going to find out. 


I always say a quick prayer that God will give me the students who need me...the kids I'll be able to help the most. I also ask that I'll be able to accept His plan for the school year and not get bogged down with scheduling complaints. It may seem silly that I worry about stuff like this, but it's how I'm going to spend the next 10 months of my work life. I just pray that everything goes smoothly.

Now, off to the meeting!

0 comments: