CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

July 11, 2008

Lunch at Victoria's Cafe

My Bunco group got together last night for our July game. We had a lot of fun, and I actually won something! I picked a black makeup bag filled with goodies like a pop-up brush/mirror, emery boards, nail polish, and lip gloss. I love stuff like that!


Last night at Bunco, Diane invited me to go to lunch today. So, we went to Victoria's Cafe. It is a very girly place, and even though Marc indulges me every once in a while and goes with me, it was nice to be able to go with someone who could appreciate it. Diane had a chicken salad croissant with potato salad, and I ate a club sandwich with their yummy strawberry pretzel salad. It was a really nice lunch, and I'm glad that Diane and I got to spend some time together getting to know each other a little better.

0 comments: