CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

November 29, 2008

Even More Shopping

I guess all the shopping we did yesterday wasn't enough. After a wonderful breakfast at Ol' South Pancake House, CJ and I decided to head out again for some retail therapy. Our first stop was at Garden Ridge. I absolutely LOVE that place! It has to be my favorite store in Fort Worth.

They were having an awesome around-the-clock After Thanksgiving Day sale. I went mainly looking for Christmas ornaments, because some of our others are pretty worn. I was able to buy almost 70 ball ornaments of various colors, sizes, and finishes, along with about a dozen specialty ornaments for less than $25. Wasn't that a good buy?

After Garden Ridge, we headed back to the house. A few minutes later, CJ asked me if I wanted to go to the
TCU Bookstore, because she needed to exchange a shirt. That place is HUGE! I ended up buying a purple TCU shirt there. Then on the way home, we made a quick stop at Hobby Lobby. CJ ended up finding some garland for her tree, but they only had four. So, we took a 20-minute ride over to Arlington to pick up some more.

It takes a lot to keep up with CJ when she's in a shopping mood. Let's just say that I was exhausted when I got home. (And I still have to pack to leave tomorrow!) No doubt, I'll sleep really good tonight!

0 comments: