CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

November 7, 2008

We're Doing Our Part...

To stimulate the economy, that is! 


Yesterday, our Disney friend, Chris, emailed us about this rumor that was going around:

Free Nights Package Offer for January-June 2009

Disney is offering a fantastic "free nights" vacation package offer. This is probably the best offer I've seen since 2003. It is valid for stays January 4 through June 27, 2009 (with April 5-18 blacked out).

Here are the details:

  • Buy a 4-night/4 day vacation package, get a 7-night/7-day package. That's 3 FREE hotel nights and 3 extra days on your theme park admission tickets!

  • Travel between January 4 and March 29 with this "free nights" package and you will also get a $200 Disney Gift Card, redeemable for dining, souvenirs and more at Walt Disney World! (Travel after March 29 does not include the Gift Card.)

It was set to be released last night at 5:00pm ET. So, of course I started running numbers. Once I had them figured out, I ran it by Marc to see what he thought. My dear, sweet husband told me that if I thought it was a good deal, I could go ahead and book.  

Then the waiting began! I got home by 3:00, so I would have all my ducks in a row before making the big call. Then, I began to have second thoughts. Should we wait until the end of next year? What would the economy be like after Obama takes office? Were there better things to spend the money on? Nah...We were going to Disney!

I booked an 8 day/7 night trip for Spring Break! Since we're getting out so early this year, we were able to get the $200 gift card on top of a really, really, really good package price! I'm so excited!


0 comments: