CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

November 23, 2008

Obsess Much?

I don't know who's more excited about our next trip to Disney World...Marc or me? We've both become obsessed with reading everything we can possible find about the wonderful world of Disney.


Marc is more of the book reader. We bought The 2009 Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World a couple of weeks ago. Part of the reason we bought that particular book was because it came with a free one-year subscription to their online park planner. Then last week, we bought the Birnbaum's 2009 Guide t0 Walt Disney World. He wanted that book because it contained a lot of information about the behind-the-scenes tours. Both are great books, but I personally prefer the Birnbaum's Guide.

I also read the DisBoards a lot...well, many times a day. It's my little obsession. I've learned so much from the boards, and I get so excited reading them. I then begin daydreaming about future trips. What can I say...I want to experience everything Disney has to offer!

So, our next Disney trip is coming up in March. I've already made all of our dinner reservations, but I'm sure there will probably be some changes in the works. After all, planning is part of the fun!

0 comments: