CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


Thanksgiving has never been my favorite holiday. I'm more of a Christmas girl. I'm not in love with all the normal Thanksgiving Day culinary delights. But I'm craving some stuffing for some reason, but I digress.

However, I do like the "thanks" part of Thanksgiving. Marc and I have so many things to be thankful for....Our love, our families, our home, our jobs to name a few. I understand that, especially this year, many people around our country don't feel they have many things to be thankful for. They're losing their houses and jobs, which affects their family life. They're being thrown into a state of despair. I can't help but feel like Marc and I are really blessed. These things aren't affecting us.

Today, more than any day during the year, I try to take time to count my blessings and remember what a wonderful life I have. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comments:

goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......