CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

October 7, 2008

Back to Disney

On Sunday night, we went to Magic Kingdom! This is by far my most favorite WDW park. I absolutely love it! It's my magical place. Take that and mix it with my favorite season, autumn, and well, it just doesn't get any better for me!


We didn't have a lot of time to stop at take pictures, because we were trying to get on as many rides as possible. But I did manage to stop and take a few...Even if I had to have a mini-meltdown. Sorry Chris! But he knew what he was doing, because we walked on just about every one of the popular rides!

The park is all decorated for autumn. I loved the decorations! A good mix of fall and Halloween. 


I loved this picture of Cinderella's castle. It looks so spooky!


And I love the colors of this picture. The colors of the castle would change every few minutes, so I have a lot more pictures. But I chose my favorite to post.


And this is what we saw as we were leaving Magic Kingdom. Kinda sad, but I knew we'd be back!


1 comments:

Adam said...

I finally made it around to viewing your blog. Nice pics of the trip. I am not sure why but something tells me you are a fan of The Beauty and the Beast.