CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

August 17, 2008

I Knew I Liked Her For a Reason

I have finally gotten into this year's Big Brother. In this post, I talked about how I liked Renny, because most of the other houseguests did little things that got on my nerves. So this week, Renny is the Head of Household. During tonight's episode, they showed her in the H.O.H. room talking to the other folks. And this is what she was wearing:



Love it! I knew she was an LSU fan, but I had no idea she would be wearing an Auburn shirt. Does it get any better than that? Well, I guess it does...she nominated April and Jerry, my two least favorite players! Oh, and if hear April say one more time that she is a good person, I think I'm gonna scream! I really hope she's going home on Thursday!

0 comments: