CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

August 14, 2008

Is It Friday Yet?

This has been a particularly stressful week at school. We've been making some changes, and I don't adapt well at all to change. We recently adopted a new Reading series, and it has to be the hardest book to follow that I've ever seen. Today, though, I made a sheet that hopefully my teammates, as well as the rest of the school, can follow. I'm really hoping that next week's lesson plans go smoothly.


We also made some staff changes. We lost a 4th grade unit due to low numbers. We didn't see it coming, so we were shocked. So, one of the 4th grade teachers is moving down to 2nd grade, which means that I lost one of my teammates. She's transferring to Providence. We're really sad to see her go, but I think she'll be happy over there. 

So, hopefully there won't be any more changes for awhile. I've got more than I can handle right now! I need a weekend really bad!

0 comments: