CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

August 16, 2008

Building Immunity

Well, only a week and half into the school year, and Marc has caught his first cold. He was feeling a little under the weather Wednesday and Thursday, but it finally hit him in full force yesterday. He called me after work and at first I didn't recognize his voice. Then I figured out that it was him, and I could barely hear him. Poor guy! It takes a few years in a school to build up a good immunity to all the junk that goes around.


Marc has been trying to rest as much as he can, but he can't use his CPAP machine because his nose is so stuffy. That's making it more difficult on him. He's also taking doses of Emergen-C. That seems to be really helping. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has a cold.

So, while Marc's resting, I'm going to try to get the house cleaned up and run some errands. What a way to spend a Saturday!

0 comments: