CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

August 19, 2008

Taking It One Day at a Time

Today was another stressful day at work. I really don't know why I'm having a hard time this year, but I have a sneaking suspicion that it has a lot to do with being overwhelmed with our new Reading series. It's really taking a lot of prep work, and I'm having to stay late at work almost every day. So, by the time I get home, I'm exhausted and wired at the same time. That's also causing me not to get a lot of sleep at night. It's a never-ending cycle. I can only pray that it will get better with each passing day.


Marc had more dental work done this morning. Hopefully, the worst is over! He's in a little bit of pain. Dr. Kimbrough called tonight to check on him (one of the reasons we LOVE Dr. Denton!) and told him that was normal, and if the pain didn't go away in a couple of days, to come in. I'm sure everything will be okay in a few days. 

When I got home this afternoon, Marc gave me a clear folder that contained all of our Disney vacation vouchers and information. It came in the mail today! I was so excited to get that folder, because that means Disney is only a few days away...31 to be exact! I'm really looking forward to celebrating our 10th anniversary at Disney! 

As one of my students said this afternoon, "Tomorrow will be a better day."

0 comments: