CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

May 22, 2008

Whew! Finished!

Well, I'm finally finished packing up my classroom, and I actually finished a day early! Yah me! All the furniture is moved back, all my boxes and crates are stacked, and the cabinets are organized for next year!


My small-group table is clean and the stairs are stacked. The bookshelf is clean, and my computer desk is covered.


My real desk is completely clean, and this is the first time I have seen the top of it since August! Two of my students brought me the beautiful plants!


I don't have to go to work tomorrow, so I'm going to spend the day working around the house. I've let everything go around here, because I've been so stressed by the time I got home that I didn't feel like doing anything. So, tomorrow is the day to clean!

But good news:  School is closed for the summer!

0 comments: