CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

May 4, 2008

I'm Not Addicted! Am I?


Hello, my name is Karen, and I'm addicted to Disney websites. 


Even though I don't think I am, it has recently been brought to my attention by several people that I am spending way too much time browsing Disney websites. What can I say? I absolutely love everything Disney, and since it has been so long since I last went to Disney World, I am obsessed with reading about it as much as I can.

Yesterday, while we were at Brock's Jewelers picking out Mother's Day gifts, my wonderfully sweet husband bought me a Mickey charm for my Pandora bracelet. 


Even though the charm is made by Chamilia, it is interchangeable with my bracelet. I was so excited to see all the Disney charms they make! Anyone who knows me knows that I collect Eeyore stuff, which is not always easy to find. But, Chamilia makes a TON of Eeyore charms! I can't wait to add more!

0 comments: