CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

May 21, 2008

Making Progress...

Well, I have made quite a bit of progress in my classroom today, in spite of having a lot of visitors and our classroom party. The kids watched a movie this morning, and I managed to get all of my paperwork finished and most of the room packed away.

In this corner, I took down a table and packed away all the stuff that was sitting on it.


In this corner, I stacked all the desks, chairs, and other furniture.

And in the front of the room, I cleared all the charts off the board. Everything above the board gets to stay.

Now, this is where I start having problems:


My desk and table look worse today than they did yesterday! I think what I was doing was moving things from one place in the room and putting them on the desk or table. I finally figured that out, and I started clearing off the table this afternoon. I forgot to take an updated picture, though.

I still need to file papers and finish my cumulative folders. I'm just waiting on some stickers for the folders, and I also need to sign them. Then my sweet little 2nd grade babies will officially be 3rd graders. Where did this year go?

Tomorrow is a half-day, and the kids leave at 11:30. I'm going to try to finish up as much as I can tomorrow, and hopefully I won't have to go in on Friday. I'm sure that won't happen, but I'm still hoping!

0 comments: