CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

May 26, 2008

Missing!

Quick! Alert the authorities! I'm missing a pint of my beloved Mayfield Moose Tracks ice cream. I didn't have a recent picture of my precious ice cream, since I only bought it today, but I was able to locate a picture of his big brother. They bear a striking resemblance! Be on the lookout for a container looking like this, only smaller:


As I said earlier, this sweet lil' pint was last seen this afternoon at about 4:30pm in our freezer. When I went to rescue him at about 10:30pm, I noticed that he was missing.

The number one suspect claims he has not seen my precious pint of Moose Tracks. He has an alibi, but I don't think it's going to hold up. Something seems a little fishy to me! Stay tuned for more updates!

0 comments: