CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful mother! She has been such an important influence in my life and has shaped the person that I have become. Whenever I had a problem, I knew I could confide in her. Whenever I had good news to share, I knew I wanted to share it with her. Whenever I needed support, I knew she would be my biggest cheerleader. My mother is wonderful!


For as long as I can remember, I have always wanted to be a mother. Unfortunately, that dream has not come true for me, so Mother's Day is always really hard. Yesterday, I told Marc that I really didn't want to go to church this morning, because the Mother's Day sermon always makes me so sad. It is really depressing to realize that yet another year has gone by, and I'm still not a mother. Thank goodness, Marc was supportive and didn't push me into going to church this morning. We spent a quiet morning at home, and then went out to enjoy a wonderful lunch together. It turned out to be a really good day!

0 comments: