CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

October 5, 2009

Stars at Hollywood Studios!

This morning, we went to Hollywood Studios. Of course, we made a beeline to Toy Story Midway Mania and got Fast Passes. Then we got in the standby line to ride. (This is definitely my favorite ride at Hollywood Studios.)

After riding TSMM, we went over to see if Backlot Tours was running. It was just beginning to form a line, so we made our way up to the front. As we got closer, a cast member asked if she could get three people to help her, so Suzie volunteered Marc, Adam, and Todd.


After being prepped, the guys made their way to the stage. For some reason, this picture reminds me of astronauts heading to the shuttle for a mission.


When I took this next picture, I thought Marc was mad at me because he was having to be a part of the show. (Every time we've seen this show, the participants get soaked!) But later he told me that he was "thanking" Suzie for volunteering them.


They are about to begin the show, and Marc takes one last look around. I'm sure he was trying to think of a plan, so he wouldn't get soaked. It didn't work! (I switched to video at this point.)


So when Marc left, his backside was soaked! He didn't let that ruin his fun, though. I was beginning to get a migraine at this point and needed to go back to the room. Marc, however, stayed and had a blast!



0 comments: