CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

October 10, 2009

2009 Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

After missing it last year, Marc and I decided to go to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party this year. It was so much fun, and we had a blast!

Going into the party!


They had a lot of Halloween decorations. Fall is my favorite season of the year, and I loved seeing all the pumpkins and Halloween stuff!


They had Cinderella's carriage out for pictures. It was stunning!


Characters were sprinkled throughout the park. The lines were pretty short, so it was easy to get pictures with them.

Eeyore, my favorite character!

Marc and the Mad Hatter

The party has its own fireworks called Hallowishes. They were the best ones I've ever seen!




This spooky ghost was protecting the Liberty Belle steamboat.


Then it was time for the Boo to You Halloween Parade! It was awesome...the best parade I've ever seen!


Mickey!

The ghost dancers

Creepy guy!

Since it was a too bright when we went into the park for the party, I stopped on the way out to take a few pictures of the decorations. Loved them!



The haul from trick or treating!

So, Marc and I felt like big kids all night! We had so much fun trick or treating, watching the fireworks and parade, and getting in a few more rides. We can't wait to do it all again!


0 comments: