CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

October 24, 2009

Happy Anniversary

c7f4cdf6cc25e87fd0c76c49fdd3a0bc.jpg


Today is our 11th anniversary! Eleven years ago, I married my best friend, and eleven years later, I still feel the same way. Marc and I were made for each other, and as I've said before, it's no coincidence that an Alabama girl meet an Italian from Connecticut!


Marc still makes me laugh every day. He's my rock and is always there to support me. He listens to me when I need to vent and gripe. He understands my sense of humor, and I'm totally comfortable being myself around him. He knows a different side of me that hardly anyone ever sees. He's there to hold me when I cry. He laughs with me when I'm being silly and singing stupid made-up songs. He tolerates me when I'm in a grumpy mood. He knows me better than I know myself.

If I could do a rewind and have one moment to live over again, I would always choose to marry Marc. It was the best decision I've ever made, and I'd do it all again in a heartbeat!

I love you, Babe!


0 comments: