CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

October 2, 2009

Got a Minute?

I'm sitting here waiting on my nail polish to dry and thought I'd take a minute to blog. We've been running around trying to get everything ready for our trip. It hasn't been nearly as hectic getting ready for this trip as it usually is, but I still feel like I'm running behind schedule.

Last night, we went out to pick up some Halloween shirts for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. I saw some cute shirts for $5 (Yes, $5!!!), but I needed to run them by Marc. Since he is strictly against wearing matching shirts, I had to make sure I could find two "Disney-appropriate" designs.

These are our glow in the dark shirts:

Marc's Shirt

My Shirt

A couple of weeks ago, we were at Publix and found these cute, cute bags for 99 cents:


I think we're definitely set for the Halloween party! I can't wait to trick-or-treat for the first time in almost 25 years!


0 comments: