CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

October 30, 2009

One Year Ago


We said goodbye to Guiedo one year ago yesterday. It's a day that will forever be in my mind, but yesterday I really felt like I needed to keep myself busy, so I wouldn't thing about it.

I still miss him everyday and start to cry when I think about him. But, I still believe that we made the right decision to put him down when we did, because he is no longer in pain.

Salvie has started to go downhill pretty quickly the past couple of months. As October 29 approached, I prayed that he would make it through that day, and he did. He is still dragging his back left leg a little bit, but he insists on following us all around the house, albeit a little slower. His mind is also still very alert, so as long as he doesn't seem to be in pain, we're going to let him be. I dread the day we have to make that decision.

We miss you, Guied!


0 comments: