CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

June 12, 2009

Dinner at Cape May Cafe and a Relaxing Night In

On Friday night, we ate dinner at Cape May Cafe, Marc's favorite restaurant. I picked a Friday night when I made dinner reservations, because I knew they would have fried fish. It was really yummy the last time, so I was looking forward to it.



Guess what I saw when we walked in:


Crab legs!!!  I was in heaven! I absolutely love crab legs, especially when they are cooked correctly. And boy were they! They were absolutely perfect!

We enjoyed our dinner and had a great time!  After dinner, we both decided that we just wanted to go back to the resort and enjoy the night. Marc made some margaritas, and we spent the night relaxing. It was heavenly!


Of course, I had to check Facebook while I was enjoying my drink:


Here's to a great night!



0 comments: