CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

January 28, 2009

What a Birthday!

What a birthday this has been! After being sick for three days, I finally felt well enough to go back to work. So this morning as I was getting ready, Marc gave me a birthday card with a donkey on it. (I love me some donkeys!) Inside the card was an iTunes gift card, so I can download some songs. It's one of the things I would never buy for myself.


Work was really hectic today. Being out for two days made for a stack of paperwork that had to be completed by....you guessed it...today! I was about ready to pull my hair out by 2:30, but I couldn't because I had to help with inside dismissal today. (Too cold or too rainy? Neither if you ask me!)

When I got home, there was a birthday bag sitting on the ledge waiting for me. Of course, I picked up the bag, poked around a little bit, but never opened it. I waited like a good girl until Marc got home. When I opened the bag, inside was two of the three Cricut cartridges that I had ordered over the weekend. I received my Pooh & Friends cartridge and my Mickey Fonts cartridge. Yay! Things were looking up!

Marc and I decided to go to Sante Fe Cattle Co. for dinner. They just opened a new restaurant right around the corner from us, and it's soooooo good! After we got home from dinner, I quickly called Disney Reservations to add the dining plan and make the final payment. When the castmember asked how my day was going, I told her it was going pretty good because today was my birthday. So, she sang "Happy Birthday" to me. I love Disney!

So, it's been a crazy, Disney-filled birthday! And I loved every minute of it!


0 comments: