CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

February 3, 2009

10 Questions

I was sitting at my desk this afternoon about ready to pull my hair out, and the following 10 questions that I would never miss came to mind:


1. Can we use markers?

2. When is lunch time?

3. Are we having recess today?

4. How much longer until we leave?

5. How many more days until (insert holiday here).

6. What are we having for lunch?

7. Do we have homework today?

8. Can I use your (insert school supply here).

9. Are we getting a grade on this?

10. Will you tell (insert child's name here) to stop looking at me?

I'll leave my sarcastic comments to myself, but let's just say that I hear these same 10 questions over, and over, and over, and over on a daily basis. Ahhh...Is it Spring Break yet? (Which, by the way, is the question my students hear me repeat several times a day. Payback...Gotta love it!


1 comments:

Mommaof3monks said...

So it happens at school too? Just not the same questions...hmmmmm...makes you wonder why they want to learn so much? LOL

Hang in there...It's sooner than you realize!!

C