CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

January 23, 2009

Happy Early Birthday to Me!

This afternoon I got to open an early birthday gift...A Cricut cutting machine! 


I have been wanting a Cricut for what seems like forever! But, I couldn't bring myself to spend so much money on something that wasn't a necessity. So, Marc bought me one for my birthday gift.

A Cricut is a machine that cuts paper into diecuts for scrapbooking. Of course, you can also use it to make cards, signs, even bulletin board letters. It will cut a variety of media, including paper, vellum, vinyl, etc. I'm so excited to use it.

It came with a basic cartridge that includes shapes and letters. I also ordered two Disney cartridges last night: Mickey & Friends and Pooh & Friends. They should arrive in a few days, and I can start scrapbooking again. But for now, I plan to get acquainted with my Cricut!




0 comments: