CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

September 13, 2008

Traitor!

Marc has crossed a line and become a traitor! 

Marc as a typical Alabama fan! 
(Don't you love the expression?)

Boy, what's wrong with you? Don't you know you're supposed to be an Auburn fan? Haven't I taught you anything? That's like saying you're a Cowboys fan and going to a Patriots game! I just don't get it!?!?!

Well, Marc left at about 11:00 with Adam, and they were headed to the dreaded "T-town" to watch the Alabama game. (I think Adam calls it "God's Country" or something like that.) Anyway, the other night, Marc decided to buy an Alabama hat. I tried to forbid it, but he insisted. He did find the dorkiest hat with an "A" on it, but still. I guess I can forgive him this time, just as long as it doesn't become a habit. If it does, then we'll have to talk!

PS  Adam:  I'm sorry about the Alabama fan comment...I had to do it!



0 comments: