CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

September 29, 2008

Back to Reality!

Well, we are officially back to reality! Marc and I got home from Disney World last night, and we headed back to work today. Ugh!


We got home at about 7:30pm, and we were exhausted! We quickly checked our email, ordered a pizza, and began the unpacking process. I managed to get a couple loads of laundry done before I went to bed, and I slept hard until it was time to get up at 6:00am.

Somehow, I made it through work today. I was in a post-Disney daze for most of the day. After sorting through seven days worth of mail, Marc and I went to eat dinner at Mason's. (We had two sets of 1/2 price gift certificates that came in the mail...good timing!) After dinner, we made sure Marc had everything he needs for school tomorrow night, and now we're ready for bed!

So, I will post pictures of our trip over the next few days. I'm still sorting through them and trashing the bad ones. With over 1000 pictures, that's a process in itself! Stay tuned!

0 comments: