CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

December 21, 2010

Disney Wonder Stateroom 6622

Since this was my first cruise, I had no idea what to expect when it came to staterooms. I had heard people complain about how tiny and cramped they were, but that's all I had to go on. So, I was expecting the worst.

I was pleasantly surprised, though, to finally see our stateroom. It was huge, and I was happy to see that Marc and I wouldn't have to climb over each other for the next few days.

Our stateroom, looking back toward the entryway


The sofa and desk area


The lavatory


The bathroom


The closet (It was so much bigger than I expected!)


Turndown service complete with yummy chocolates


One of the views from our verandah


This little guy was waiting for us when we returned from dinner one night.


The ship was beautiful, our room was spacious, and I was going to be able to spend the next few days with my best friend. We were off to a great start!


0 comments: