CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

December 21, 2010

Dinner at Parrot Cay

Our first dinner on the ship was at Parrot Cay. The restaurant had a Caribbean theme and was very colorful. Unfortunately, I didn't bring my camera to dinner that night, so I didn't take any pictures of the restaurant.

Here's a picture I borrowed from Build a Better Mouse Trip:


We started off with appetizers. I ordered calamari, and Marc ordered a baked crab dip. Again, no camera, so here are some pictures borrowed from DisBoards.

Calamari


Baked Crab Dip Martinique


At this point, I decided to run back to our stateroom to get my camera. Next up, we had our entrees. I ordered a steak, and Marc had a seafood dish.

Island-Spiced Grilled Ribeye with Twice-Baked Potatoes


Shrimp and Lobster Risotto


Lastly, my favorite part...Dessert! We ordered three different desserts to share with each other.

Apple Tartlet with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream


Chocolate Creme Brulee


Pistachio Sundae (All for Marc!)


Our first dinner was WONDERful, with the exception of Marc's risotto. We loved our server, Marko! He learned our likes and dislikes and brought us his favorites to sample, and he took very good care of us for the remainder of our cruise.



0 comments: