CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

April 16, 2008

We're Going to Disney World!

Marc and I have decided to celebrate our 10th anniversary by going to Disney World in September! We're going with Adam and Suzie and Chris and Jana. Of course, sweet baby Joseph is coming along, too. I am so excited!

Disney's All-Star Music Resort

Marc and I are staying at Disney's All-Star Music Resort. It was recently renovated, so I hope it is nice! Although, you really can't go wrong staying at any of the resorts. We were also able to take advantage of the FREE dining plan, so that saved us a lot of money!

All-Star Music's Pool

If I remember correctly, the last time I went to Disney World was in 1997. My sister's cheerleading team always went to competitions, and my family would tag along and enjoy the parks. We went for five years in a row. We always had so much fun! Marc has never been to Disney World, although he has gone to Disney Land. I can't wait for him to see everything, and I hope he loves it as much as I do!

0 comments: