CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

September 28, 2009

Long Time No Blog!

Sometimes life just gets in the way....of blogging! It's been a while since I have written anything, because quite frankly, I just haven't been interested in it. But we're getting ready to leave for Disney World in five days, and I'm really excited about that. Marc and I are spending Fall Break there, and we really need the break! We deserve it after the past two months of school/college!


Marc and I have had a lot of changes at work, and if there's one thing I don't handle well, it's change! This year we lost a classroom unit, so we're down to two 2nd grades. That put our student numbers a little high, so I have 19 students. Boy, I didn't realize what a difference three kids could make! I'm also adjusting to having a new principal, which was pretty intimidating. I loved working for my previous principal, so it's been a bit challenging to change!

Marc also has a new assistant principal. He has to work pretty closely with her, so it's been great that he gets along well with her. His boss also retired this year, too. Like my former principal, his former boss was great to work for, so she will be missed!

So, I've been busy the last few days gathering and packing for our trip. I can't wait to get there...Come on Saturday!!!



0 comments: